Intensive outpatient substance abuse programs are ideal for those reluctant or unable to seek inpatient care for reasons including lack of funding and insurance-coverage limitations to employment and family restrictions. Many insurance programs offer coverage for outpatient care. Patients attending outpatient programs are provided many of the same services found at inpatient facilities with a lower cost and added flexibility.
The hustle and bustle of New York living does not always allow the time needed to attend a full-scale residential rehabilitation facility. At The Dunes East Hampton intensive outpatient program, counselors create recovery plans that cater to the individual schedules and needs of each patient.
Just A Few Of The Benefits Of Our Outpatient Rehab Program Include:
- Beautiful, comfortable and discrete facilities: Treatment at The Dunes East Hampton is offered is a confidential setting, removed from the stresses and eyes of the outside world
- Flexibility: Keep your regular routine! Continue your life while still receiving the personalized care and attention you need to tackle your addictions
- Personalized care: Each Dunes patient is provided a customized treatment plan to address individual needs and situations
- Therapy: We offer New York patients an array of group and individual psychotherapy options
- Accredited & licensed care: We are a New York State, OASAS-licensed alcohol and substance abuse outpatient program
Family’s Role In With Our East Hampton Outpatient Rehab
Family members play a crucial role in the outpatient recovery process. In addition to educational programs, loved ones are encouraged to participate in counseling, and adhere to guidelines in an effort to maintain a drug and alcohol free environment outside the facility.
Holistic Outpatient Treatment Program In East Hampton
For patients committed to cleansing mind, body and soul, our program also offers a variety of holistic treatments, including:
- Reiki healing
- Nutritional counseling
- Equine therapy
Residential Treatment Options
Those looking for a more in-depth treatment option for a more severe addiction need look no further. At The Dunes East Hampton, we are happy to offer patients a convenient, luxurious and private residence if residential, inpatient treatment is required.
Call Us Now For More Information On Our Outpatient Or Inpatient Treatment Programs!
Help Is Waiting!